Fat freezing is a non-invasive, painless procedure that gently and effectively removes fat from targeted areas of the body that have not responded to traditional diet and exercise. Clients can benefit from noticeable yet natural-looking results in their problem areas, providing an overall smoother body contour. Fat freezing is most effective in removing fat from the tummy, love handles, arms, thighs and back.
The results of the treatment are achieved by using applicator cups which cools the targeted tissue to break down the fat cells for easy removal, without any harm to the surrounding tissue. Fat cells have been proven to be more vulnerable to cold than the surrounding tissue. This stimulates a natural fat removal process that continues for several months after the procedure.
The client may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after their treatment and will experience the most dramatic results after 6-8 weeks. But their body will still flush out fat cells and continues doing so for up to four months after treatment.
Each treatment results in a noticeable reduction of fat in the treated area, typically between 20% to 25%. After the initial treatment is complete, they can attain further reductions with additional treatments, resulting in even more fat loss. Some clients find that just one treatment fully addresses their goals. However, once an area has been frozen we cannot perform any further treatment on that specific area for 2 months.
Benefits of fat freezing
• The procedure selectively targets localized fat deposits and freezes them
• Destroyed fat is removed from the body through natural metabolic process
• Only the fat cells are frozen, and the surrounding tissues and skin above are not damaged
• It is non-invasive – there are no needles, no scalpel and no related scars
• There is no anaesthesia – patients remain wide awake and relaxed during the treatment
• You can read or perform other light activities during a session
• You can get right back to normal activities immediately after the treatment
• A noticeable reduction of fat can be seen as soon as three weeks after the treatment, and further results after two months