Biometric Health Evaluation is a breakthrough, fully automated and noninvasive, iris-based biometric health evaluation system designed for individuals who want to proactively monitor their health and the health of their families.
Biometric Health Evaluation is safe, fast, economical, and effective.
Biometric Health Evaluation incorporates the latest scientific evaluation and produces to evaluation of all major anatomical systems and organs and of your general constitution.
What is checked on Biometric Health Evaluation?
• Central nervous system
• Peripheral nervous system
• Autonomic nervous system
• Circulatory system
• Bronchial tracts and tracheas (upper respiratory tract)
• Lungs (lower respiratory tract)
• Gastro duodenal region
• Liver (fermentation functions)
• Liver (detoxification function)
• Gallbladder and billiary ducts
• Pancreas (exocrine function)
• Small intestines
• Large intestine and colon
• Urinary Bladder
• Genital organs
• Uterus and fallopian tubes
• Thyroid gland
• Mammary glands
• Pancreas (endocrine function)
• Inadequate production or utilization of insulin
• Irregular cholesterol level
• Weakness of immune system
• Irregular blood pressure
• Stress, Anxiety, and Sleep disorders