What can Collagen Therapy help with?
• NITHYA Collagen is used as a preventative treatment after the age of 25 to slow down the ageing process by maintaining collagen levels.
• Holistically improves production of new collagen, helping to erase fine lines around the eyes
• Improves facial volume in areas such as the cheeks
• Rejuvenates soft tissue on the neck & décolletage
• Replenishes collagen and creates firmer and fuller skin
• Improved the appearance of scars, stretch marks and acne
• Beauty-lovers are saying ‘Bye-Bye to Botox’ for good now that the next generation of anti-ageing has arrived
This revolutionary new skin plumping treatment is designed to holistically improve the production of new collagen, helping to ease fine lines around the eyes, improve facial volume in areas such as the cheeks and can even improve the appearance of the décolletage.
After reaching the age of 25 we lose up to 1.5% of collagen from our skin each year. The resulting appearance is of wrinkles and hollow-looking cheeks – due to the loss of our natural collagen – you can mitigate this by replenishing your collagen levels.
What is Collagen Therapy?
The revitalising protein is derived from the tendons of horses, it is a first for clinics keen to offer a more natural-looking anti-ageing option. Results are long-lasting and unlike wrinkle reduction treatments like Botox* our application of Nithya works in harmony with your natural tissue structure.
*Botox paralyses the muscles and dermal fillers which can leave the face looking over-filled.
Plumper, firmer looking skin without potentially harmful chemicals is the way forward and this can now be achieved through treatments utilising Nithya; an injectable product containing proteins sourced from horses, designed for the regeneration and reconstruction of tissues.
Nithya is ideal for use as an anti-ageing and volume correction treatment. During the non-surgical treatment, the heterologous Type I collagen powder is mixed with water before being injected into areas of the face such as the cheeks and under the eye.
The product is clinically proven to stimulate the production of new fibroblasts post-treatment to create native Type III collagen; a process that is fundamental in cosmetic medicine and anti-ageing treatments.
Use as an anti-ageing and volume correction treatment, during the non-surgical treatment, the heterologous Type I collagen powder is mixed with water before being injected into areas of the face such as the cheeks and under eye.