What are Restylane Filler?
Restylane is a brand of hyaluronic acid–based facial fillers used to smooth wrinkles. Different types of Restylane can be used for various needs, including:
• lip enhancement
• targeting lines around your mouth
• adding volume to your cheeks
• minimizing dark circles under your eyes
Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in the connective tissue of skin, so it’s most commonly used in aesthetic procedures.
Almost anyone can get Restylane since the procedure is easily done and recovery is quick.
How does Restylane work?
Restylane works by placing volume underneath your skin where you’ve lost collagen and other tissue. This helps smooth out and lift skin, making it look plumper.
The hyaluronic acid in Restylane clings to your skin and the water in the acid provides volume. The acid also attracts more water, helping to preserve the recently added volume.
Targeted areas for Restylane
There are several kinds of Restylane that can be used for different areas of your face. This includes lips, cheeks, facial folds, and wrinkles. They’re all hyaluronic acid–based fillers, but each one was designed with a different specific purpose.
• Restylane Silk is the first FDA-approved filler designed for lip augmentation and for wrinkles around your mouth.
• Restylane Lyft is for cheek augmentation and midface contour deficiencies as well as things like laugh lines. It provides more volume and fullness.
• Restylane is used for facial wrinkles and folds, lip augmentation, and tear troughs (dark circles under your eyes).
• Restylane Refyne is used for wrinkles that can occur from your nose to the corners of your mouth.
• Restylane Defyne is also used for wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
Call us to book your free consultation or email us